Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mallorys GRADUATION!!









My cute Mallory graduated tuesday, we are so proud of you. You are so smart and so fun, I am excited to see the goals you have for yourself and to watch you grow into a beautiful woman, I am so blessed to be your mom and to have been part of your first 18 years. I look forward to watching you as you move into adulthood and off to college. I love you so much. I love what you said on the way to grad ceremonys.. I asked if you were excited.. nervous.. sad.., you said "I just don't want to grow up any more" AWWW.. :0)

1 comment:

Kamie said...

Congrats Mallory! Crazy how time goes by so fast. Jeannene, my mom said she saw Mallory when she went somewhere with Penny Peterson and didn't recognize her because she was so grown up. She's a beautiful girl! I myself am dreading two years from now when Darian graduates and goes off to college.