Tuesday, April 8, 2008

update... here are some pictures I just took of my finished cupboards, they look really good, I'm excited.



hey havent blogged for a while, nothing really going on except the basics. I'm at a stand still with my kitchen. I did get the doors put on but still need to put a coat of paint on the fronts. it looks really good, have to wait for more money to come in so i can start the floors, i need about $150. for backer board for the tile floors, but it will be great when its done ...... anyway its coming along nicely. it will be sooo nice when its done, this kitchen was all original from the early 60's i think, so in dire need of a makeover. i'll get more pictures up soon.

3 comments:

Kamie said...

I don't know how to change the background on your blog. I had to have Darian do it for me. Sorry I'm no help.
Your kitchen is looking great. I'll be starting mine soon. I keep putting it off because it seems like such a huge, messy job.

Farny said...

Whaaats up Jeannene? We found Kamie and now because of her blog site... I found you.
To change your theme or background: Login into your account. Go to the Layout tab and then Pick New Template.

Send me your email sometime and we'll chat.

Shawn Farnworth

The Baby Catcher said...

Your kitchen looks GREAT!!! You are motivating!°Ü°