Monday, June 30, 2008

Mallory




Mallory left for girls camp this morning, actually she spent the night at her friend Tara's so they could stay up making pizza, and stuff and leave early this morning. She is a great girl and growing up to be a beautiful woman, even though she is a typical 'girl' teenager, and thinks the world revolves around her, she does so much for me, helping with the little kids and cleaning the house. She gets awesome grades usually bringing home about a 3.7 (give or take a point) and now she is enrolled in online Chemistry, just to get ahead a little for the 'DR.' career she wants to go into. She is so fun, I love you Mallory and I am so proud of you, thanks for all you do MOM

2 comments:

Kamie said...

Ahh the joys of having a daughter! Mallory looks a lot like you in that first photo. She sounds like a great girl! Have fun in Arizona.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I added you to my blog. I hope that is okay. I sent you an invite to mine, also!
Have fun on your trip.
Your kitchen is looking good! :)