Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Where Does The Time Go

gosh, I feel like the summer is just flying right past me, we haven't even gone camping yet, of coarse with the gas prices its hard to go anywhere, I did finally get my garden put in, which was great of me. Its not as big as usual but I wanted to get something planted before it was too late. I swear it seems like the older I get, the faster time goes by, we can fly through a whole year now and not know where it went. I cant believe my baby is almost a year old already, I got one starting kindergarton this fall, my oldest is 18 and another one with just 2 years left of school. its crazy. you really have to cherish every moment. hopefully we can go camping this weekend, we do have a couple bigger trips planned in july though.

2 comments:

Kamie said...

We need to set up a time for a lunch date. Now that summer is here I am able to drive up your way more frequently. Let's get something planned!

The Baby Catcher said...

It's about DANG time!!!
Remind me of the dates you are coming my way, I can't wait to see you! :)