Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ROOT CANAL!

So I finally decided to get my root canals done,(yes, plural meaning 2) I had been putting it off for at least 6 months that I knew about them. It wasn't so bad, at first(6 mo. ago) I was going to go completely under so I didn't have to feel anything, but now that I am pregnant, they could only numb me. but it was ok, He did one at a time and then let me have a break, before doing the next one. they were really nice. so by the time i was done ...2 hours later. I was numb for another hour and a half, and when the numb finally wore off, oh my goodness I wanted to cry, but had to keep my composure so I didn't scare the kids. Mallory had to work and my husband went back to work, but as soon as I was feeling anything I was on the phone begging my husband to come home, and feel my pain killer prescription. which he did and I made him take care of the kids all night while I layed in bed. It would have been a nice little break if I wasn't in so much pain. anyway after trading off every two hours between Tylenol and lortab for the night, I am feeling much better this morning. =) oh and to top it off he thinks there is another one(root canal) that will need to be done

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!
So Sorry! I wish you the best in this next one!!!

Kamie said...

Yuck! I've never had one, but Darian had to have one done last year. Hope you feel better soon!

cynphil6 said...

WOW!! Sounds rough.

Glad you're feeling better.


xoxo