Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Lastest Project






hello. so I haven't blogged for a while obviously, just trying to keep up with the kids, so here is my story, I like to look at this one moms blog that does hair style tutorials for little girls, to get cute hair dos for my little princess. she quit blogging a few months ago for personal reasons, but just happened to blog today with this cute little skirt tutorial. so I thought, I can do that, so here it is my first of many skirts I will make for my girls it was so easy and fun I love sewing, and maybe with practice will get better. I will have to make them for all the little girls I know now.

p.s. I made a matching one for Sophia too. So cute!

4 comments:

The Baby Catcher said...

Way to go, I got in my creative groove too. Your skirt is adorable, and Isabell just makes it.

mom o' many said...

thanks, what fun stuff are you doing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kamie said...

Jeannene, The skirts are adorable! That's one thing I regret...I don't enjoy sewing. I tried, but it's not for me :( I love seeing the things others are able to make with their sewing talents though. Keep it up!
By the way, Isabelle looks just like you did!

cynphil6 said...

Love these! What a cute pic of the girlies!

xoxo