Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet Mugsy!

I was going to do this a little while ago but didnt and now I should wait and space them out a little but then i will forget and not get to it at all so...We have a new addition to our
family, we got him 3 weeks ago.
This is Mugsy he is 9 months old, half pekinese/ half japanese chin. He likes to chase the cats, Juno wouldnt come up stairs for the first week or so. but now he will come sit on the couch and watch, If Mugsy gets too close he will hiss. But that doesnt stop mugs from trying. He follows Jazz around, Jazz swipes at Mugsy and Mugs nips at Jazz so I guess both are ok with it. Mugsy gets REALLY excited to meet new people, jumps around like he doesnt get enough attention, but after that hes pretty mellow, he likes to play fetch but only when he wants too, not when you want him too, he thinks he's a cat, he walks around on the back of the couches and sits in the window. He also loves to bark at the birds outside, but doesnt bark much other than at the birds. He is doing great, He is a really cute puppy we like him lots. Thanks Tew family!

2 comments:

The Baby Catcher said...

Now I would call you officially crazy! 8 kids, a cat and a dog! Been there, done that, (well not with 8 kids of my own), and I'm liking my quiet empty nest. :)

cynphil6 said...

LOVE MUGSY! He is so handsome!
I'm sure your kids love having a dog along with a cat. At least if you don't like their "kids", you can give them away... ( :
xoxo