Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophia!


My cute little baby just turned one! she had lots of fun, She loved opening her presents, and eating her cake.
Sophia weights a mere 16 pounds 5 ounces, and is 27 inches long, she has redish hair and blue eyes.
she is a good crawler and is doing very well at getting the hang of finger foods. she loves oatmeal, fruit and eggs, except for touching them, she wont, but she says mmm.. with every bite of scrambled egg. Its so cute
She says mama, dada, kitty and dog, and mmm... she has the cutest laugh,
she is full on mamas girl, no ifs, and, or buts about it. If I'm not holding her, (even if I'm cooking dinner, trying to fold clothes, or what ever else needs to be done) she is taking a nap. I am really good and using only one hand to do all my chores. I have to admit it does get a little frustrating but thats ok, because in no time at all she will be all grown up, She is a joy and a huge blessing in my life. I love you Sophia I am so honored to be your Mom.

3 comments:

Kamie said...

Happy Birthday Sophia! Jeannene, it's so fun to read your thoughts about your sweet little girl. I have forgotten what it's like to have a baby since mine is 12 and acting more and more like a grown up. Thanks for the sweet reminder of how those days were. Love you!

The Baby Catcher said...

She is ADORABLE all over! Sophia, you were born for greatness! We love you.

cynphil6 said...

I'm a HUGE fan of the "reddish" hair! (:
Love that cute baby!