Thursday, February 28, 2008

the love of my life





Ok so I guess this is the cool thing to do, I have a few friends and family creating blogs so I'll give it a try.

my little Logan is 6 mo. and last night I finally decided to move him to a crib, (he's been in the bassinet in my room for those first 6 mo.) I guess the older I get the more I appreciate the little time we have with those sweet babies, not that its taken me 17 years to figure that out but i sure do love being a mom. anyway Logan slept great I assume for 10 hours, because Isabelle is in there too and she didn't wake up. my kids are adorable

2 comments:

Kamie said...

Isabelle looks just like you Jeannene! Your kids are adorable. This will be fun to keep in touch with you this way.
Love, Kamie

The Baby Catcher said...

Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so happy you are blogging!!!!! °Ü°