Friday, February 29, 2008

it's my turn

So I was 'tagged' °Ü°
Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!
NEW RULE! - NO TAGS BACK! °Ü°

Okay so here are RANDOM facts about me you may not know.
1. I really bothers me to buy a dented gallon of milk, i have to dig around to make sure its not dented or I wont buy it.
2. I have lived in Salt Lake City, Utah all my life and have never been snow skiing
3. I have 7 living children boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy
4. I started remodleing my house a year and half ago and still havent finished the first project (my front room)
5. I love purple I even painted my bedroom purple
6. I love camping , I cant wait for summer, just a short 15 min. drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon and we can camp all the time

whoo! so there it is .
and tag... your next

Thanks
the Latimers
Larry and Prarie



3 comments:

The Baby Catcher said...

hmmm... we must be sisters, if I went grocery shopping, which I don't very often, (Paul does it for me) I would not buy a gallon of milk with a dent in it either. Of course we gave up milk a long time ago. It's soooo not good for you!!! :)

Kamie said...

I finally got my random facts posted on my blog. It was fun to read about you!

The Baby Catcher said...

Okay, so even I am a head of you. It's time to enter a new blog. love ya.