Thursday, February 28, 2008

My age is starting to show

As you may or may not know about 2 1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis it was really bad for a while after I had Isabelle, and goes into remission when your pregnant, well since Logan it hasn't been too bad, a little stiff but that's all really, until the past month, both wrists were really sore and I got a 'Bakers cyst' behind my knee, that popped and was draining fluid down my calf which made it really sore and bruised. but all is well again

2 comments:

The Baby Catcher said...

Your first tag! Welcome to the blogging world!
go to my blog to view the rules! °Ü°

Prairie said...

Jeannene, This blog is great! Good to see your cute kids! I tried blogging a few times but as of yet have not made it a priority. I love seeing yours! My heart goes out to you with the arthritis! Blessings to you always,
Prairie